Air pressure regulator with water separator - RQS - 1/2"
* VAT excl.
Delivery: 2-5 business days after receiving payment.
Shipping cost will be calculated automatically at the checkout.
Operation of the air treatment unit:
- drying of humid air - condensation water is stopped and condensed in the tank with an easily accessible trigger
- Separation of used oil - oxidized in the compressor at high temperature behaves like an acid
- filtration of the air from particulates like dust and metal particles - filtration efficiency of 40 microns
- reduction and maintenance of a constant working pressure - in the range of 0-12 bar, accurate reading on the pressure gauge
- air saturation with oil mist - oil injected under pressure does not settle and is transported to the installation up to 10m
Benefits of using the air preparation block:
- Protection of pneumatic tools against the harmful effects of moisture and acid oil worked in the compressor.
- Uninterrupted lubrication of components exposed to friction - extended service life of pistons, actuators or impact mechanisms.
- Reliability of optimal and failure-free operation of equipment supplied in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations - guarantee of constant operating pressure in the installation, regardless of fluctuations in compressor parameters.
- Oil mist injected under pressure is effectively delivered at a distance of up to 10m behind the oiler,
- The oil should be dispensed with the adjustment screw at the top of the transparent dome, in which we observe falling drops of oil. The regulation principle: 1 drop for every 300-600 l / min of flowing air. depending on the devices used.
- The 40μm filter cartridge (used for general industry and workshop applications) should be washed and blown or replaced at the latest when the pressure drop exceeds 0.5bar.
|Working temperature :||
0 ° C to + 60 ° C
|Inlet pressure :||
|Pressure regulation :||
|Flow rate :||
2600 l / min
Housing - Zinc die-cast Filter container - Polycarbonate Metal container cover - Aluminum alloy
|Standard filter :||
40 microns (5 microns possible - on your own)